Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tubby Time







Tyler and I had the pleasure of seeing what it life is like with two kids the other night. Baby Z and Breslin have been friends for a long time and they play so well together, we all had a blast. They were chasing eachother around the house at one point during the evening but I missed videoing it. Tyler and I really want to have another baby and realized the other night that we could definitely handle more. No, I'm not pregnant yet but Zander will for sure get a sibling in the future.
Check out my poor pasty white child next to this tan boy.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, they are so cute! The older SUnshine gets, the easier having two gets because they play together and don't look to me for all their entertainment. Plus, it would be a crime stop with Zander now that you know how adorable your babies turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTIES!!! I love it when Bella has a little friend to play with. I think you should have another too! Siblings can be fun, especially as they get a bit older... though I'm kind of scared about Julietta learning to crawl. Anyway, I have to meet my nephew before you have another!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zander plays well with others. He just laughed when he had the water dumped on his head. What a good sense of humor. They are adorable together and I hope they are friends when they are in school. Thanks for sharing and I'm hopeful for a sibling for Zander. They will entertain each other. Happy procreating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties! Isn't bathtime the best!

    ReplyDelete