Monday, August 2, 2010

How did I get a Ginger Boy?






Yesterday Tyler and I took Zander in for pictures. He has begun to have some stranger danger issues lately and clung to me for most of the photo shooting session. However,I think that the photographer did a pretty good job photo-shopping me out of the pics. Here are some of my favorites!
The place where we went for pictures have photos of Zander that they use in their books, and Tyler and I were noticing how significantly lighter his hair has gotten over the last 6 months. After looking at the book,Tyler and I looked at eachother and asked "How did we get such a Ginger child?" I guess those recessive genes are just going wild with Zander.


5 comments:

  1. He's such a doll! I love the pics! Not suprised that they use his pics in their books- he's so photogenic! Sunshine has reddish hair, too. Part of me was suprised when she came out with such reddish hair- I was sure we would have another blondie. I love it though. I guess the next kid you guys have will be a surprise- your kid could get any kind of coloring. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet boy, wish our kiddos could meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how stinking cute he is! He's such a big grown up boy, and I happen to think that gingers are adorable. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE that boy! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tammy! He is such a handsome little man! I can't believe how big he is! Love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete