Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Spence Nursery




Here are some pictures of the babies room this far. The pictures in the frames will be changed out to pictures of Tyler and I and the baby (when he comes). My sister painted the murral of Horton when she stayed with me in January (Sorry about the picture, the futon is in the way). Tyler thinks it looks like Horton is pooping out the receptical. :) We are going to move the futon out after my mom stays with us and put the rocking chair in there. My brother in law is building a shelf to put the stereo on so I can move that off the baby changing table. I love it so far.
This weekend was once again spent cleaning and reorganizing. Tyler and I bought a new stove(I didn't feel like our old one was safe, it would randomly come on) and a new cabinet for our kitchen. It looks so great in there. After re-organizing the kitchen we cleaned the whole house AGAIN. Tyler told me that he wants to get me a construction hat and clip board because I always have some project for his weekends. I say WHATEVER punk.
Life is good though, I can't complain. The baby does this awesome thing in the morning where his butt is so high it protrudes out of my stomach. Tyler says it looks like an alien is trying to come out. I love it, I sit and rub it every morning.
I am getting bigger for sure and I here all these random comments from families at work like "Oh my Tammy, you look like you are going to pop any day" or "Let me see your feet, are they swollen?, the feet always determine when baby will come" or "Wow you're really waddling now!" or my personal favorite from one of the kiddos "I want to see the baby, open your mouth!" So many kids try to lift up my shirt to see the baby. It has been really fun to see what people are going to say.

3 comments:

  1. I love that nursery- Baby Spence will be so spoiled. I'm glad to hear that you are having fun nesting- might as well get stuff done before the baby distracts you with all of his cuteness, right? I can't wait to see your kitchen at the baby shower- sounds nice. And your ever-growing belly will be fun to pat- I remember feeling Apollo's bum at the end of my pregnancy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great mural on the nursery wall! Horton is my all time favorite Dr. Suess character. Especially when he "hears a who" as depicted in this painting. I LOVE IT! Tell your sis she did an amazing job :)

    So cute that Baby Spence is sticking is butt out like that. I hope my baby does that someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! I want to see some pics of you and an alien baby shot. I'm so so excited about my nephew!!! I can't believe he will be here in about a month!

    I miss you. We still don't have internet, so that's why I've been MIA. Love you.

    ReplyDelete