Stolen From Sniffer's Blog (AKA Sarah Cook)
I stole this from Sniffer, it looked like fun. You're suppose to bold the things you've done.
1. Started a blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. (Does Rock Band count...Pennywheelie Forever!)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo (3rd grade talent show, Whitney Houston, The Greatest Love of All)
11. Bungee Jumped.
12. Visited paris
13. Watched a lightening storm.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisening.
17. Walked to the top of the statue of liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
22. Had a pillow fight.
23. Taken a sick day when you weren't really sick.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. Just in Vegas at the Venetian.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunset or a sunrise.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara falls in person.
34. Seen the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Been to amish country.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelango's David
41. Sung Karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful Geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach at midnight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
51. kissed in the rain
52. Played in the mud.
53. Gone to a drive in theatre.
54. Been in a movie. (College, Jon Flesher, and home videos!)
55. been to the top of the Eifel Tower.
56. visited the great wall of china.
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. visisted Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen.
61. Sold girl scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma.
65. Gone ski diving.
66. Visited a nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorited childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten cavier
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guards in london.
77. Broken a bone. Pinky toe kicking JJ and Geoff.
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the paper.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on new years eve. (Mazatlan 2004)
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Does fishing count)
88. Had chicken pox.
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on jury duty.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tatoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the great salt lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.